- Also Known As
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Arcade
- Release Date
- 30th Mar 2023, $24.99
- 30th Mar 2023, £14.99
- Official Site
About The Game
Originally released for the Super Famicom/SNES in 1992, Assault Suits Valken takes place in a future where two governments are at war over both Earth’s dwindling natural resources and the territorial rights to its moon. Assuming the role of soldier Jake Brain, players will pilot his classic mecha through a variety of challenging 2D run-and-gun missions as they seek to fulfil Jake’s objective of destroying the opposing government’s most powerful extraterrestrial weapon — Bildvorg.
“While Assault Suits Valken was given a Western release back in the 90s as Cybernator, this version was heavily edited and censored, meaning English-speaking gamers have never been able to appreciate the game fully — until now,” said Joseph Chou, CEO. “Assault Suits Valken Declassified aims to correct that oversight by not only offering a faithful and uncompromised localization of the original game, but also new artwork from character designer Satoshi Urushihara and an exclusive interview with Satoshi Nakai, the previously unknown designer of game’s titular mecha.”
A full list of new features and bonus content available as part of Assault Suits Valken Declassified can be found below:
- Unedited and uncensored version of Assaults Suits Valken with a new English translation.
- New recreation of the 80-page Japanese Guidebook translated into English.
- Inclusion of both the arranged and game soundtracks.
- New interview with Satoshi Nakai about the original game’s mecha design.
- New artwork by Satoshi Urusihihara, the original game’s character designer.
- New “Retro Color” screen filter, along with regular CRT and scanlines options.
- Super Play of the game with its “good ending”.
- Save/Load states as well as Replay record and playback functionality.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...