Review Wanted: Dead - A Highly Disappointing Hybrid Slasher/Shooter
It sounded good on paper...
About The Game
Wanted: Dead is a new hybrid slasher/shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy. Play as Lt. Hannah Stone, a hardboiled Hong Kong cop, and plow through mercenaries, gang members and private military contractors in a spectacular cyberpunk adventure.
- Hack-n-slash melee combat: Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice
- Third-person shooter: Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons - assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs and grenade launchers
- Brutal finishers: over 50 unique finishing moves
- Cyberpunk: a crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism
- Gripping storyline: The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong
- Truly hardcore experience: the fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat 'em up the old school way: Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre
- A love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...