Sorry, no High On Knife review yet.
It’s been 2 years since the Bounty Hunter defeated the G3 cartel. Now Knifey needs help tracking down a mysterious package from his homeworld. Will they get mixed up with a friendly giant, a pinball gun, poaching rings, and a terrifying intergalactic shipping company? Yeah. Sure.
- Hunt an entirely new bounty on a new adventure that’s basically a mini-sequel to the main game. You don’t have to play the main game first but it wouldn’t hurt. It works either way.
- Hack and blast your way through the depths of an ominous shipping warehouse as you search for a mysterious package that holds the key to Knifey’s origins…or die trying! Or do both! Knock yourself out.
- Engage in rapid-fire, acrobatic, bullet hell-infused combat with one of the galaxy’s most craven CEOs. Doesn’t that sound fun? The CEO is more interesting to fight than you think. I promise.
- Explore a planet full of dying slugs. Not sure if that’s a selling point but it’s one of the main things in the DLC so we have to put it on here. Look, you’re gonna talk to a bunch of slugs.
- Okay, you’re not going to believe this but we’ve got two - count ‘em! - TWO brand new deadly talking guns who are as quick to crack wise as they are to blow a hole through alien flesh.
- New characters voiced by Sarah Sherman, Gabourey Sidibe, Ken Marino and more plus all your returning favorites like Michael Cusack, JB Smoove, Tim Robinson, Betsy Sodaro, and Andy Daly.