- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- Also Available On
- VR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Optional)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Prepare yourself for the ultimate version of Rez, a thrilling journey of sights, sounds and shooting action. Experience 360 degrees of mind-blowing synesthesia as you blast your way through waves of enemies and massive transforming bosses, with your every move triggering colors and sounds that sync and blend to the beat of Rez’s legendary techno soundtrack.
- Enhanced Soundscapes and Visuals: Maxed-out to razor-sharp 4K resolution, silky-smooth 60 frames per second motion, and full 5.1/7.1 surround sound support on PS5 for what’s widely acknowledged as one of the greatest gaming soundtracks ever made. Next-gen resolution of 2000x2040 per eye, running in smooth 120fps with full 3D audio for Area X's incredible music and sound effects on PS VR2.
- The Ultimate Package: Fully remastered classic Rez levels Areas 1 through 5, and the widely acclaimed free-flying experience Area X made with VR in mind.
Play in 2D or fully immerse yourself in VR and enjoy the new features exclusive to PS5™ and PS VR2.
- Eye Tracking: For the first time, PS VR2's eye-tracking technology allows you to track and aim at enemies using just your eyes.
- Enhanced Haptic Feedback: The dynamic haptics of both the DualSense controller and the PlayStation VR2 Sense controllers make Rez Infinite an even more tactile experience than ever before. From locking onto enemies in Rez to accelerating through Area X, haptic vibrations truly bring the action to life.
- PS VR2 Headset Feedback: In addition to the vibrations of the PlayStation®VR2 Sense controllers, players will also feel subtle haptics in their PS VR2 headsets for a deeper, more physical sensory experience.
- HDR Rez: HDR comes to Rez Infinite for the first time on PS5™.