In the past, Uniqlo has occasionally collaborated with the video game publisher Konami to produce clothing like t-shirts based on the Metal Gear Solid series. These were typically only available for a short period, but are set to make a return next year on Uniqlo's website as well as in some selected stores (thanks Polygon/GoNintendo for the spot!).
The t-shirts include a collection of graphic tees that reference various games from the series like Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid, Sons of Liberty, and the MSX originals. All of the t-shirts are unisex, will cost $24.90, and will be available in sizes XXS to 3XL.
Here is the full list of t-shirts that are coming to the store.
- Metal Gear Archive Revengeance Uniqlo T-Shirt
- Metal Gear Archive Cardboard Box Uniqlo T-Shirt
- Metal Gear Archive Peace Walker Uniqlo T-Shirt
- Metal Gear Archive Gray Fox Uniqlo T-Shirt
- Metal Gear Archive Sons of Liberty Uniqlo T-Shirt
- Metal Gear Archive Codec Uniqlo T-Shirt
They are available to preview now and will be released in late February.