Complete with a replica ship
"We apologize for the inconvenience"
July 14, 2520 AD.
The human race was annihilated by the light emitted by a stone-like object excavated from the stratum before Christ. Only four crew members belonging to the space cruiser TETRA and one robonoid survived in satellite orbit.
A year later, the supplies on board are depleted. TETRA is forced to re-enter the atmosphere and begin the fight for human survival.
■ Strategic shoot 'em up
Stages with various topography such as intricate gaps and moving containers become battlefields, and enemies attack from all directions, up, down, left and right. 23 bosses await beyond... Six highly challenging stages await you.
There is a chain bonus that keeps increasing the score by continuously defeating the same enemy, a secret bonus generated by defeating enemies in a specific order, and a hidden score item. The key to earning a score is to cover all of these, build an original pattern for strategy, and accurately defeat the target enemy.
Use different weapons that level up by earning points and beat the high score!
- Score system specialised in the origin of shoot 'em ups
- Tons of weapons that level up by killing enemies
- Five levels of difficulty settings that even beginners can fully enjoy
- Story mode with a strong message
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- Sounds created by Mr. Hitoshi Sakimoto, who is highly acclaimed both in Japan and overseas, to colour the world of the game
- Game mode that can be enjoyed with the rules of Ikaruga, the second project RS work
- Online leaderboards to compete with rivals around the world