This is by far one of my most favorite arcade games. I used to own an upright and a tabletop coin-op machine back in the late '90s. The tabletop made it to my first apartment and was a good drinking challenge. Fun times and can't wait to play this version.
Incredibly excited to try this. I wonder how the controls will translate to the Dreamcast analog stick? I'm hopeful the lightsaber levels will feel better using the analog. If it's not too much to ask, can the fishing pole controller be adapted into a virtual lightsaber?
I've owned the Pro for about two years now. I use it on a stock SuperGrafx and it's awesome. Thank goodness it allows cheats because PCE/TG-16 games are hard!
Comments 7
Re: SGDK Fan Project Ports Capcom's 1987 Fantasy Arcade Actioner Black Tiger to Sega Mega Drive
This is by far one of my most favorite arcade games. I used to own an upright and a tabletop coin-op machine back in the late '90s. The tabletop made it to my first apartment and was a good drinking challenge. Fun times and can't wait to play this version.
Re: Fan Project Offers A New Hope For Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade On Dreamcast
Incredibly excited to try this. I wonder how the controls will translate to the Dreamcast analog stick? I'm hopeful the lightsaber levels will feel better using the analog. If it's not too much to ask, can the fishing pole controller be adapted into a virtual lightsaber?
Re: Rumour: Sega Might Be Releasing A Low-Cost Handheld With Removable Game Carts
If it can play games up through Super Scaler technology, I'll be there. Is System 32 too much to ask for?
Re: Review: Turbo EverDrive Core And Pro - An Excellent PC Engine Flash Cart With Some Caveats
I've owned the Pro for about two years now. I use it on a stock SuperGrafx and it's awesome. Thank goodness it allows cheats because PCE/TG-16 games are hard!
Re: Talking Point: What Are Your Retro Gaming Resolutions For The New Year?
My plan is to buy a 14" CRT so I can play Sega Scope 3-D games again.
Re: This Modder Is Making The Best Home Port Of Ghouls 'n Ghosts Even Better - And You Can Help
It's great to see the SuperGrafx get some attention. Hopefully someone, someday, will try to get Strider running.
Re: Got A Spare $8,000? Then You Could Own The Rarest Game On Sega Saturn
I owned this game years ago. It was a fun game to throw into the Saturn ever so often to play for a half hour. $8K is a crazy price!