- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
- To Be Announced
- Deckbuilder, Cards
Sorry, no review of Moonstone Island yet.
About The Game
Moonstone Island is an open-world deckbuilder that procedurally generates 120+ islands with spirits to tame, items to craft, and secrets to discover!
Following your village's tradition for Alchemy training, you've moved to an island in the sky to spend a year away from home. Armed with simple tools, Alchemical recipes, and the ability to tame nature spirits, you set out to start your new life. Can you build a home and prove yourself as a talented Alchemist in a land that has been stifled by dark forces?
- Travel by balloon, broom, or glider to the outer edges of the world to identify the source of the Creeping Dark
- Discover and explore procedurally generated dungeons to earn upgrades and rewards
- Explore the various biomes and set up your new home on any of the 120+ islands in this procedurally generated world. Pick up your home or simply build another anywhere in the world
- Meet the locals, become a member of the community and, just maybe, fall in love
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you
- Learn to utilize, upgrade, and optimize your Spirit's decks
- Keep spirits on your farm to produce valuable resources
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions for battle
- Turn overgrown islands into thriving farms
- Use the crops you grow to brew custom potions for battle
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to customize your home and access the most distant edges of the world
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...