Sorry, no Asphalt: Urban GT review yet.
Sorry, no Asphalt: Urban GT screenshots yet.
Asphalt Urban GTTM combines the virtues of both simulation and arcade racing for the Nintendo DSTM. Players will be in the driver's seat while hitting the streets in a wide range of licensed high-performance cars on tracks from all over the world.
Winning races, collecting prize money, and then purchasing new cars and/or tweaking current ones is key to success. Asphalt Urban GT is a solid game for both sports car enthusiast and racing fans.
More than 20 Licensed Dream Cars
- The most recognized and well-respected racing cars in the world, including Lamborghini, Jaguar, Hummer, VW, Audi and many more.
Eight Tracks Inspired by Real Locations
- Driving through the recognizable streets of New York City, Miami, Paris and Tokyo.
Dual Screen, Dual Approach
- Players will have the advantage of watching their progress turn-by-turn on the bottom display of the Nintendo DS.
- Spy on opponents and gauge when to take risks and when to proceed with caution.
Build, Tune, Shape
- More than thirty options for tuning, engine maintenance and bodywork.
Graphics and Gameplay
- Outstanding 3D graphics are accentuated by realistic engine sounds and original music that complement the urban environments.
- Five gameplay modes with three camera angles and a replay feature create a dynamic and immersive racing experience.
- Up to four players can race against each other through each twisting turn in three different multiplayer game modes:
o Single Race allows up to four players to race head-to-head.
o Championship mode allows up to four players to play some of the championship tracks from the solo evolution mode.
o Cop Chase is a two player cat and mouse mode where the cops attempt to capture and "lock on" their opponent for five seconds to claim victory