I didn’t grow up with Transformers and heard his voice talent in many other shows, but even for me the Optimus voice is the most iconic one. Rest well.
It was only either very early this year or late last year that I accidentally came across Ecstatica and memories of reading about it in magazines came flooding back. Shame it’s not officially available on Steam or GOG.
I only ever saw Dreamcast on a shelf of a small electronics store, probably around when it launched. I’m pretty sure the price was something absurd, but I was solely playing on pc at that point, so I didn’t end up longing after it.
Admittedly within the last decade, I’ve occasionally thought about buying an used one, since it’s the only ’modern’ console besides N64 that I haven’t used or seen used live. Maybe one day.
Comments 4
Re: Peter Cullen, The Voice Of Optimus Prime And Mario, Has Died Aged 85
I didn’t grow up with Transformers and heard his voice talent in many other shows, but even for me the Optimus voice is the most iconic one. Rest well.
Re: Tired Of Waiting For Bandai Namco, Someone Has Finally Given Us 'Ridge Racer HD' - But It's Only In Dreams
I’m amazed people are still doing stuff like this for Dreams, when I’m expecting Sony to just pull the plug for good any day now.
Re: The Story Of Ecstatica, The Groundbreaking Survival Horror With Plenty Of Balls
It was only either very early this year or late last year that I accidentally came across Ecstatica and memories of reading about it in magazines came flooding back. Shame it’s not officially available on Steam or GOG.
Re: Anniversary: It's Been 25 Years Since The Dreamcast's North American "9.9.99" Launch
I only ever saw Dreamcast on a shelf of a small electronics store, probably around when it launched. I’m pretty sure the price was something absurd, but I was solely playing on pc at that point, so I didn’t end up longing after it.
Admittedly within the last decade, I’ve occasionally thought about buying an used one, since it’s the only ’modern’ console besides N64 that I haven’t used or seen used live. Maybe one day.