Sorry, no The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope review yet.
Sorry, no The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope screenshots yet.
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games that offers two multiplayer modes for a spine-chilling gaming experience.
In Little Hope, four college students and their professor are trapped and alone in an abandoned town, plagued by terrifying apparitions that lurk in the thick fog. To escape, they must unravel the dark secrets of the past and uncover the motivations behind the apparitions before they face eternal damnation.
Abandon Hope...all who enter here!
- Witness terrifying visions of the past and experience the horror of the XVIIth century Andover Witch Trials
- Escape the grotesque apparitions that relentlessly pursue you through the fog!
- Play online with a friend or with up to 4 friends offline.
Experience Little Hope - the second game in the Dark Pictures Anthology and brand new to the Nintendo Switch™.
Included in this purchase:
- Little Hope game
- Curator’s Cut game mode
- Multiplayer modes including 2-player online* and 5-player couch co-op
- Updated gameplay features: difficulty settings & QTE warnings, improved UI & interactions, wider accessibility options including subtitle sizing.
*Requires Nintendo Switch Online Membership