- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Relaxation, Simulation
- Release Date
- To Be Announced
- To Be Announced
- Farming, Life Sim
Sorry, no review of Coral Island yet.
About The Game
Coral Island is a re-imagined farm sim game inspired by classics. Grow crops, nurture animals, and befriend the islanders. Decide whether to revitalize not only the town but also the surrounding coral reefs.
Promising to keep intact what makes classic farm sim games fun, Coral Island aims to modernize and make the experience more inclusive. We feature a large cast of diverse characters and weave environmental awareness into the core game loop — all the while keeping it a wholesome good time.
Coral Island will be the first release by Stairway Games. The studio formed in May 2019, and was co-founded by both Jeremy and Soma — borne out of a shared love of games, and desire to push the Indonesian game industry forward.
- Build your dream farm: transform your overrun land into a lush and lively farm
- Diverse cast of characters: There are over 50 islanders living in Coral Island. Coming from all walks of life, get to know these characters by conversing with them — extra brownie points for gifts
- Dive to save coral: Head into the ocean and restore the coral reefs. Make way for rare fish
- Traverse abandoned caverns: Go deep into the islands cavern and mine precious gemstones
- Shape your experience: Customize your character’s appearance, and decorate the house
- You set the pace: Write your own story, and live a life without any deadlines
- Improve the town: Take part in community projects to build and liven up the town. Help merchants process rare resources, or build a community garden — do it all or not at all
- Vibrant island setting: Experience a tropical island rich and teeming with nature — at the same time, discover exotic crops and animals. Even serve some herbed tempeh!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...