Re: SuperStation One's $20 Memory Card Goes on Sale Today, and Yes, It Plays DOOM 1Urr2 hours ago So it is simultaneously a memory card and a console. How awesome is that?! 0
Re: "If I Didn't Have These Powerful Tools, I Wouldn't Do It at All" - The Oliver Twins Explain Why They're Dizzy About GenAI 2Urr3 hours ago It looks like he's back in the game only because of the powerful tools that have become available recently. Interesting. Think i would come back too 😀 0
Comments 2
Re: SuperStation One's $20 Memory Card Goes on Sale Today, and Yes, It Plays DOOM
So it is simultaneously a memory card and a console. How awesome is that?!
Re: "If I Didn't Have These Powerful Tools, I Wouldn't Do It at All" - The Oliver Twins Explain Why They're Dizzy About GenAI
It looks like he's back in the game only because of the powerful tools that have become available recently. Interesting. Think i would come back too 😀