Comments 3

Re: "We Bear Full Responsibility For Where We're At" - After $1.8 Million Raised & Months Of Silence, EGM Updates Backers On Book Delays

winkwink

@FLuRG pretty much this, but for transparency I have no horse in this race. Part of the reason I don't back kickstarters anymore is due to this very reason. We can both sympathize and be critical of the situation... especially the backers. In the end, if you're accepting money from patrons (regardless of scale and scope of the project), I think there should be some inherent expectation to keep those backers in the loop on some regular cadence.

Re: "We Bear Full Responsibility For Where We're At" - After $1.8 Million Raised & Months Of Silence, EGM Updates Backers On Book Delays

winkwink

Thanks for posting this...I wanted to back this but assumed it would be published in bookstores or something eventually given how successful the campaign was. I mean it's a book...many people get books published every week....

The comment of "we thought this would be like printing an issue of the magazine" is kind of crazy to me...sounds like this was poorly planned. Maybe they tried to cut some corners and didn't quite understand the logistical differences

Re: A Decompilation Project Is Currently In The Works For Jet Set Radio Future

winkwink

When I worked at a Babbage's during the release of this game, it was one of those titles that nobody ever bought. We practically started giving it away once they included it in a double pack with Sega GT.

It's awesome how amazing titles like this have cult followings and now we have an opportunity to liberate this game from the Xbox even if Sega refuses to. Wishing the coders well who are working on this!