Don't mess with Mr Motivator! Apart from being an absolute icon I remember him being on a panel game show with Philip Schofield hosting, Schofield tried to make a joke at the Motivator's expense (I think it was something about the manliness of spandex) and was taken down in no uncertain terms.
@KitsuneNight It's an Ayn Odin 2, a great handheld running android with a Snapdragon 8 gen 2 processor and 6 inch screen, for emulation, game streaming and native android games. I've got one, also highly recommend the 3d printed hand grips you can get for it on Etsy or Aliexpress.
Comments 2
Re: "I Like The Company Of Intellectuals" - GamesMaster Legend Dominik Diamond Is Coming To PLAY Expo Blackpool
Don't mess with Mr Motivator! Apart from being an absolute icon I remember him being on a panel game show with Philip Schofield hosting, Schofield tried to make a joke at the Motivator's expense (I think it was something about the manliness of spandex) and was taken down in no uncertain terms.
Re: Nintendo Is Now Going After YouTube Accounts Which Show Its Games Being Emulated
@KitsuneNight It's an Ayn Odin 2, a great handheld running android with a Snapdragon 8 gen 2 processor and 6 inch screen, for emulation, game streaming and native android games. I've got one, also highly recommend the 3d printed hand grips you can get for it on Etsy or Aliexpress.