What a horrible thing to have happened here. I get the desire to never collect again after something like this. I had to sell my complete orange card thru potf Star Wars collection for my family. I don't even look at SW anymore. I feel bad for the dude
Oh the memories. I remember playing MK at the cinema arcade while waiting to go see Jurassic. Blew my little mind. Then to get it on my SNES was glorious until I found out that it was censored. I remember wishing Nintendo would've rereleased MK uncensored alongside MKII.
Comments 3
Re: "I Don't Think I'll Collect Another Thing Again" - Prized NES Collection Of Over 860+ NES Games Stolen In Heartbreaking Burglary
What a horrible thing to have happened here. I get the desire to never collect again after something like this. I had to sell my complete orange card thru potf Star Wars collection for my family. I don't even look at SW anymore. I feel bad for the dude
Re: This Christmas, You'll Be Able To Play SNES Batman Returns On Your Genesis, For Free
Wow so it can be done! Now I will anxiously wait for an article letting us know the Sega Jurassic Park was converted to the SNES.
Re: Feature: How Mortal Kombat Defined The Console War Between Sega And Nintendo
Oh the memories. I remember playing MK at the cinema arcade while waiting to go see Jurassic. Blew my little mind. Then to get it on my SNES was glorious until I found out that it was censored. I remember wishing Nintendo would've rereleased MK uncensored alongside MKII.