Unless they are going to collaborate with sega and make a sega Vs capcom happen they should not shut down fan made stuff like this. As long as they are not trying to monitize From it they should allow for fan made stuff like this
I would have rathered Nintendo didn't not cancel because then maybe I would not have had to watch the Media play down the Saturn and hype the playstation.
Comments 4
Re: The Master System's Popularity In The UK Is Still Surprising Some People
It is not really surprising at all it was better than the Nes. And us in the UK had better taste than the Americans. Back then clearly
Re: 'Sega VS Capcom' Fan Project Shut Down For "Using Capcom's Characters & Likeness"
Unless they are going to collaborate with sega and make a sega Vs capcom happen they should not shut down fan made stuff like this. As long as they are not trying to monitize From it they should allow for fan made stuff like this
Re: It Was "Helpful" That Nintendo Killed The SNES PlayStation - Otherwise Sony Would Have Been "Stuck", Says Shuhei Yoshida
I would have rathered Nintendo didn't not cancel because then maybe I would not have had to watch the Media play down the Saturn and hype the playstation.
Re: Polymega Launch Trailer Reveals Sega Saturn Support
I love the Saturn if this include dreamcast as well as Saturn i would be in