- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 25th Nov 2008
- 6th Feb 2009
- 20th Nov 2008
- Chrono Trigger
- Time, Role Playing
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS1, SNES
About The Game
When a newly developed teleportation device malfunctions at the Millennial Fair, young Crono must travel through time to rescue his misfortunate companion from an intricate web of past and present perils. The swashbuckling adventure that ensues soon unveils an evil force set to destroy the world, triggering Crono's race against time to change the course of history and bring about a brighter future.
- A masterpiece with an engaging and unparalleled storyline, leading to the discovery of multiple epic conclusions to a journey that transcends time.
- An unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda.
- Intriguing battle system made possible by the unique combination of the Active Time Battle system and Tech skills.
- Famed character designer Akira Toriyama lends his signature art style to create the vibrant world that has captivated gamers around the world.
- Taking advantage of the Nintendo DS hardware, CHRONO TRIGGER makes its way onto the portable platform with all-new dual screen presentation and Touch Screen functionality.
- A brand new dungeon and DS Wireless Communications add exciting new dimensions to this timeless classic.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...