Sorry, no Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia review yet.
A New Hero Rises
Take on the role of heroine Shanoa, member of the Ecclesia, an organization that has sworn to defeat the evil forces of Dracula.
Following on the success of Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin the legendary Castlevania series is back on the Nintendo DS. This time you play as a member of the Ecclesia, an organization that has sworn to defeat the evil forces of Dracula. Use the brand new Glyph attack system which has more than 100 different combinations to battle Dracula and his minions throughout 20 explorable areas. Take part in side quests and collect items to power up your character in the next great Castlevania game produced by Koji Igarashi.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia features intense side-scrolling action game play as you quest to collect elements that will help you battle against Dracula
- Explore all-new outdoor areas from the forests to the ocean
- Compete head-to-head via the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
- Sell and buy items and equipment you have found while playing with other players utilizing Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
- Utilize multiple abilities and attacks simultaneously with the all-new Glyph attack system
- Replay more than once to discover multiple endings
- Connect to the upcoming Wii version of Castlevania Judgment for special unlockable items
Can you defeat Dracula once again and save mankind?