Sorry, no Sentry City review yet.
Sorry, no Sentry City screenshots yet.
Sentry City is a cyberpunk-style side-scroller with gameplay that is part trial-and-error, and part reaction time based shooter. Each level, and each section of each level is uniquely designed and not repetitive. It would sit at home with classic 8-bit/16-bit games, while also at the same time having it's own original mechanics and feel.
Traverse the city using the motorcycle overworld map, blast and think your way through the levels, destroy the AI brain in each sector, fight tough robot bosses to uncover who is behind the city's AI disruption.
- Blast and think your way through challenging levels and tough bosses in Sentry City's cyberpunk-esque setting
- Unique side-scroller game-play that is part trial-and-error, part reaction time based, and part puzzle. Each section and level is uniquely designed and not repetitive.
- Super responsive controls for tight gameplay
- Infinite lives and multiple checkpoints on every level
- Hand-drawn pixel art graphics and animations including intro and outro cutscenes.
- Modern lighting and effects to add style and feel
- Time Attack for each level that rates you based on how fast you beat each level (for the speed-runners out there)
- Beautiful Retro Synth-wave/electronic soundtrack