- Also Known As
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- RPG, Strategy
- Release Date
- 19th Feb 2016
- 20th May 2016
- 25th Jun 2015
- Fire Emblem
- Official Site
About The Game
Your battle. Your future. Your fate.
Two kingdoms are on the brink of war. Whose side will you choose? Torn between two families, you're an heir of Hoshido, raised by Nohrian royals. If you choose the path of Birthright, you'll battle the corrupted king of Nohr beside a family of strangers.
You may also choose the path of Conquest, where you must fight to change your misguided kingdom from within.
Command warriors with expert precision and forge deep relationships to master this turn-based strategy game. For the first time ever, your customized avatar is the main hero. An army of knights, mages, archers and more are at your command in the most tactical battles in series history. Each unit and weapon has strengths and weaknesses you must consider for every foe you face. Partner allies on the battlefield so they can support each other in combat. Building relationships is key—the closer your allies become, the better they'll fight together. Their future is at your command, but first you must make the most important decision in the history of Fire Emblem.
- For the first time in the Fire Emblem series, your customized avatar is the main character (Prince or Princess of Hoshido Kingdom)
- Epic storyline centered on your avatar, forced to choose between bloodline and family who raised you.
- New "My Castle" area to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships
- Have StreetPass encounters with other players to visit their My Castle
- Tap in corresponding Fire Emblem amiibo figures and Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin will appear in your game, ready for you to battle and recruit
Once you choose your path between Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, you will enter a complete gameplay experience with different sets of characters to battle against and ally with. When you want to explore the other path (which is also a complete gameplay experience), you can purchase it at a discounted price in-game, adding an alternate take to the events that transpired between the kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...